Allow members to apply for billets
- costs by, foot or foot range on LOA, beam or combination of these, i.e. <10 ft, >10 - 15 ft, >15- 17ft, >17ft or >6 ft beam
- offer reduced prices to junior/cadet fleet
- dinghy drop down list of 60 plus dinghies, with sizes already in the database, can be added to by applicants
- reminder emails for renewal
- option for password protect application
- T&C’s link and other waivers with mandatory acceptance
- include additional data collection, i.e. enrol for duties
- GDPR consent can be included
- club access to update application status and allocate billets
- take payments using PayPal, Stripe, Razorpay or WorldPay
- this application can be embedded into your website, a stand-alone form or as part of an independent booking website (allowing your site to continue as is).
Select from the options below to see examples of this application.